We Need You!
At Loving Heart, we believe volunteers to be the heart and soul behind the programmes and services we offer.
Every little bit makes a difference in someone’s life. Volunteers are the radiant rays of light, splitting through the stifling darkness and offering hope, however, minute to those unwittingly trapped within.
Children / Youth
- Be a tutor to the less-privileged students for our Free Tuition Programme
- Be a mentor, assistant mentor or tutor to at-risk children and youths for our S.T.A.M.P Programme
- Helping out at our Free Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Clinic
- Improving the living environment by helping out in cleaning houses for needy families and elderlies
- Helping out in fund-raising activities or ad-hoc events such as our Gala Charity Dinner, Project Big Heart etc.
- Providing ad-hoc administrative, IT services (Flexible hours between 9.30am - 6pm, Mondays to Fridays)
Volunteers are required to undergo a one-time orientation cum briefing session.
Interested individual or group volunteers may contact us at 6567 4166 for further details.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview via email or telephone.